Recipe by Marlene.
I got this from a family friend. I haven't made it yet but it sounds different!
Top Review by mydesigirl
Marlene...I was so excited to make this that I forgot to tear up the spinach. Didn't matter one bit though...it was awesome! I love the dressing for this salad. I skipped the salt but other than that I followed the recipe perfectly. Thanks so much for posting!! :)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml creamy French dressing
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1892.72 ml fresh spinach, torn
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges, chilled and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese