A ling time favotite in my family. Been doing this one for about 30 years!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In lg skillet saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms in butter.
- 2Add spaghetti, 1 cup sauce, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Put into a greased shallow casserole dish.
- 5Bake, uncovered at 350* for 20 minutes.
- 6Spread with remaining cup sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- 8Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.0
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 750.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 20.5 g