Ground Beef & Spaghetti Casserole
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄2 lb cubed cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup stuffed green olive (optional)
- Saute chopped onion and green pepper in melted butter or margarine.
- Add ground beef, brown it and add seasonings.
- Mix together in a bowl ketchup, tomato juice, sugar and worcestershire sauce.
- Add to beef mixture.
- Cook spaghetti, rinse in water, then mix in cheese and olives.
- In a greased casserole dish, put spaghetti mixture on bottom and meat mixture on top.
- Bake in 325 degree oven about 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!