Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A quick and easy dinner you can have on the table in a flash. Add cooked chicken and a little spicy twist to Creamy Macaroni and Cheese for a new family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ex: Place all ingredients in blender.
- 2Ex: Place all ingredients in blender.
- 3Place the chicken breast chunks and salsa into a skillet. Cook over medium heat, covered, for 6-8 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Be sure to stir frequently.
- 4Stir the black beans into the chicken mixture.
- 5Empty the contents of one package of Simply Macaroni and Cheese into a 4 quart casserole dish. Add in the chicken, salsa, and bean mixture, as well as the sliced scallions. Stir to combine.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy South of the Border Chicken Bake #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 305.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Macaroni & Cheese