Top Review by PJD
I made this for a church lunch except I used milk chocolate chips and just pressed the mixture into an 8x8 pan. It was all gone in a matter of minutes. Now I have to submit the recipe to the monthly newsletter. Definitely a keeper!!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in the chocolate, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in marshmallows; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Roll into 1-1/2 inch balls, then roll in coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator.