Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice for parties or Superbowl gatherings. Always a treat.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- Combine until smooth.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with crackers, fresh vegetables, slices of pita, etc.
This is very tasty! Thanks!
Very tasty and easy dip. I used fresh bay shrimp rather than canned, and minced them fairly fine. I also made half as written (except the shrimp sub), then the other half I omitted the green pepper and added a teaspoon of fresh minced dill weed. Both versions were great.