Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Perfect for a quick meal. The combination is delightful and the chicken will stay VERY tender.
Make and share this Creamy Rosemary Dill Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly salt chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour half and half into saucepan and begin to heat on low.
- Add cheeses while stirring.
- When cheeses are melted add the seasonings. Mix well.
- Slowly add flour, 2 tbsp at a time stir 2 minutes, and allow mixture to thicken.
- Mixture should be thickened but still pourable. Pour over chicken breasts and bake covered 30minutes.
- Remove covering and bake 10 more minutes.
- Reccommended to serve over bed of cooked spinach.