Recipe by Babushka
Perfect for a quick meal. The combination is delightful and the chicken will stay VERY tender.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup half & half light cream
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup romano cheese, grated is fine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly salt chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour half and half into saucepan and begin to heat on low.
- Add cheeses while stirring.
- When cheeses are melted add the seasonings. Mix well.
- Slowly add flour, 2 tbsp at a time stir 2 minutes, and allow mixture to thicken.
- Mixture should be thickened but still pourable. Pour over chicken breasts and bake covered 30minutes.
- Remove covering and bake 10 more minutes.
- Reccommended to serve over bed of cooked spinach.