Recipe by internetnut
Serve with assorted fresh vegetables such as carrots, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms or celery. This recipe came from Season's Best Recipe Collection booklet. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 7 ounces sweet roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large green peppers or 1 large red bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain roasted peppers; pat dry. Using food chopper, chop roasted peppers; place in classic 2-quart bowl. Press garlic into bowl, with a garlic press. Slice basil leaves. Add basil, sour cream, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, and salt; mix well.
- Cut top off of green pepper. Remove membranes and seeds. Fill with dip. Serve it assorted cut up vegetables.