Recipe by Stacey Sweet
Creamy, spicy and full of flavour. I first tried this recipe at a friends Bbq and had to get the recipe for myself. I plan on making this quite a few times this summer!
Top Review by -Sylvie-
I saw this recipe and thought I would love it, as I like all the ingredients and it seemed easy enough to make. I'm sorry to say though that I found the taste of the red wine vinegar a little overpowering and otherwise I found the salsa a little bland. I added some salt, freshly ground pepper, a clove of garlic and about 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder, bt I think it still needs tweaking a little more to make it suit my taste buds. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (19 ounce) can red beans
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise