Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
So quick and easy and extremely good! This is from the Campbell's Soup Kitchen and just great! The Ranch-style Rice alone is worthwhile! I plan to make a big batch of the rice w/ mixed veggies to take to next month's church potluck. Next time I plan on using chicken breasts instead of pork, I think it would be just as good.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can milk (use soup can)
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- ranch-style rice
- Ranch-Style Rice: Add 1/2 pkg.salad dressing mix to water when making rice.
- HEAT oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned.
- ADD soup, milk and 1/2 pkg. salad dressing mix. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until done. Sprinkle with paprika.
- SERVE with Ranch-Style Rice.
This is very good.
This was a nice dinner tonight. The recipe didn't say how much rice to make and we really didn't taste the ranch dressing in a 6 serving portion. I also would double the sauce next time . I would make this again with a little tweaking to our tastes. 3 stars for the rice, 5 stars for the chops and sauce. *Made for Spring PAC 2009*