1/2 Photos of Creamy Quinoa Primavera
Vino Girl's Note:
A Betty Crocker recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 3 cups chicken broth or 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 cups assorted fresh vegetables, thinly sliced (such as asparagus, broccoli, carrot or zucchini)
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 1Rinse quinoa thoroughly; drain.
- 2Heat quinoa and broth to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
- 3Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until all broth is absorbed.
- 4Stir in cream cheese and basil; cover and remove from heat.
- 5Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Cook garlic in butter about 30 seconds, stirring frequently, until golden.
- 7Stir in vegetables; cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 8Toss vegetables and quinoa mixture together.
- 9Top with Romano cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Quinoa Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 438.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables