Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is like eating home made york peppermint patties. So very delicious and easy to make.
Make and share this Creamy Peppermint Patties recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and extract until smooth.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on wax papper.
- Flatten into patties and refrigerate about an hour.
- In a microwave, melt the chips and shortening stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip patties into the melted chocolate and place back on wax paper.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Made these last year for christmas and will be making them again. Got the recipe out of the taste of home holiday issue, these will not disappoint!