- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 9 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chips
- 3 tablespoons shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and extract until smooth.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on wax papper.
- Flatten into patties and refrigerate about an hour.
- In a microwave, melt the chips and shortening stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip patties into the melted chocolate and place back on wax paper.
- Store in the refrigerator.