Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe for Creamy Parmesan Dressing, by Brio Tuscan Grille, is from May I Have That Recipe ?,
- 10 1⁄2 ounces buttermilk
- 16 ounces mayonnaise
- 5 ounces sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 ounces hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 pinch scallion, chopped
- 2 ounces red wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In a mixing bowl add buttermilk, mayonnaise and sour cream. Mix with a wire whisk. Once completely blended, add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate immediately. Dressing should keep for 3 to 4 days,.
Wonderful creamy parmesan dressing like stated in the recipe title!! I have never been to a Brio's Tuscan Grill, but found out we do have one here by us, will have to try it. Very simple to throw together and I have the Hidden Valley Ranch in the jar so that was easy to use. I served it over lettuce wedges with bacon and tomato, yummy!! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Photo Tag Game.