1/1 Photo of Creamy Orzo and Spinach
A wonderful side dish, this is quick and easy to prepare. This is from Cuisine at Home and is a kid pleaser as well as adult mac n cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook orzo according to package directions, drain.
- 2Mix parmesan, beaten egg and cream and add to hot orzo.
- 3The heat will cook the egg mixture.
- 4Heat oil in skillet, add garlic, sauté until soft.
- 5Add spinach in batches until wilted.
- 6Season with red pepper, salt, pepper, stirring.
- 7Drizzle with a drop of balsamic.
- 8Top orzo with spinach, serve with additional parmesan if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Orzo and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (763 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g