Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This looks as lucious as it tastes. On hand ingredients-canned fruit, gelatin, and cream cheese make it easy to make. The two layers are very pretty. Like icing a cake.
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate.
- Coat a 13x9x2 inch dish with nonstick cooking spray; add gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light.
- Gradually add milk and then pudding mix; beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mix over orange layer.
- Chill until firm.