Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from my Carolina Country Magazine.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup cooked pasta (your choice)
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- In a bowl, combine chicken, pasta, grapes, oranges, celery, almonds and onion.
- In another bowl combine; mayonnaise, whipped topping and salt.
- Add to the chicken mixture and stir to coat.
- Serve in a lettuce lined bowl if desired.