Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light, NOVEMBER 2004
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- Place mushrooms in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, shallots, thyme, and garlic; cook for 10 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Place mushroom mixture in a bowl; stir in sour cream. Serve spread at room temperature or chilled.