- 2⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 12 potatoes, baked, peeled, and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, seperated
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- pour dressing over potatoes in a large mixing bowl.add celery and onions, tossing gently.set aside.
- chop egg whites, mix into potato mixture.
- mash egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl.stir in mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard.
- add to potato mixture, stir to coat.
- season with salt, pepper and celery seed.
- cover and refrigerate until chilled.at least 4 hours.