Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup cholesterol-free reduced-calorie mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (with tops)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining dressing.
This is a really good salad dressing. I used more fresh herbs, which I think enhanced it.