Prep 0 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This one was also from the Tastes of Home Slow Cooker Edition.
- 4 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups of cubed cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a slow cooker, layer potatoes, onions, and ham. In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, mustard, salt, and pepper until smooth. Combine soup and water, gradually stir into flour mixture. Bring to a boil: cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Pour over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with cheese before serving.