Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low-carb, low-calorie, tasty
Make and share this Creamy Green Beans With Chicken / Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- 12 -14 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts or 12 -14 ounces skinless boneless turkey breasts
- 1 (10 5/8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 5/8 ounce) cancondensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 2 -3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen French-cut green beans, thawed
- salt & pepper
- Cut the breasts into tenderloin size strips. Lay in the bottom of a glass baking dish then sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Mix the sour cream, milk, & soup together then add the beans. Spoon the mixture over the strips until they are completely covered.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350F) for 25 mins or until no longer pink. Serve over brown rice.