This came from a Kraft leaflet. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup breakstones sour cream or 1 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup kraft mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 32 ounces frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 26 wheat thins original crackers, crushed (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3Mix cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over bean mixture.
- 4Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Garlic-Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.9
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 150.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.4 g