Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from a Kraft leaflet. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Creamy Garlic-Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup breakstones sour cream or 1 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 32 ounces frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 26 wheat thins original crackers, crushed (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over bean mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.