Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.sparkrecipes.com website. Reduced fat and sugar free dip for all sorts of fruit.
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 6 ounces sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons artificial sweetener, i.e. Splenda
- Soften cream cheese in large mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium speed with mixer, gradually add yogurt, vanlla extract, and Splenda.
- Whip on high until light and fluffy.
- Use as a dip for your choice of fruit such as peaches, melon, apple slices, or pears.
Nice tasting, easy-to-prepare fruit dips (of the non-fruity kind!) aren't always that easy to find, but here you go ~ This one does fit the bill! I did cut back a little on the sweetner (used just 2 tablespoons of it) but that's no biggie! Thanks for sharing A GREAT RECIPE! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Diabetes Awareness Month Tag Game]