Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you love pickles, this delicious dip is for you! Great for dipping vegetables, crackers, or even used as a sandwich spread.
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chives, chopped
- 2 -3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 10 baby dill pickles, finely diced
- Combine sour cream, dill weed, lemon zest, parsley, and chives; mix well.
- Stir in garlic and pickles; mix well.
A new favorite. I used fresh dill and loved it and the pickles in this. I wasn't sure if baby pickles were cornichon size or more like a couple of big thumbs, so I guessed somewhere in the middle, closer to a big cornichon size, and it was plenty for a pickle lover. Baked potato chips were great dippers for this.