Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A "souper" delicious way to use up leftover turkey! Don't hesitate to mix in leftover gravy or veggies. Left over stuffing? Layer it on top of the turkey. No leftover turkey? Cook boneless turkey breasts in chicken broth and use the liquid instead of milk.
- Layer onion, mushrooms and turkey in a crock pot.
- Mix soup, poultry seasoning and black pepper and pour over the turkey.
- Cover, cook on Low 8 hours or on High 4 hours.
- If cooking on Low, turn to High, stir in peas and carrots and milk.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes or until heated through.
Very easy and convenient. It seems basic but did have a lot of flavor. Creamy.
i love this recipe my all time favourite turkey soup but i double the recipe and use half cream of chicken and half cream of celery soup and it is yummy my family loves it
Even though I changed things up a bit, I wanted to stop in and thank you for the terrific base here! I used cooked boneless skinless turkey (just boiled), didn't have carrots, so I used zucchini, and used 3 cups of fat free chicken broth in place of the milk, but we like our soups a little thinner. I accidentally added about 2 times the pepper, but it turned out to be a good thing. This was completely done in 4 hours in my crockpot. Thank you so much! This was so easy and soooo delicious! I even had to give up a little of mine so my son could have seconds. :)