Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I love crock pot recipes and this is one of my family's favorites. It is easy and very tasty.
- 1 (1 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock pot.
- Combine dry Italian dressing mix, mushrooms, and cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- Mix in sour cream and serve over noodles or rice.