1/1 Photo of Creamy & Chunky Corn Soup
Meghan Williams's Note:
This was a quick creation and easy creation. I love easy veggie meals and this one turned out yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put Creamy Corn and Roasted Pepper soup in pot with canned corn (don't drain it!) and turn stove on med-low heat.
- 2Chop onions and put in microwave safe dish with olive oil and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes until clear.
- 3Add onions to pot.
- 4Chop squash and zucchini into bite-sized pieces and put in microwave-safe dish with the water and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- 5Add squash and zucchini to pot.
- 6Season to taste.
- 7Simmer for until flavors blend (10 min).
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy & Chunky Corn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy corn and roasted pepper soup