Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I though that this was a very interesting recipie...try it for yourself. says that it serves 32 so reduce if serving less. allrecipes.com
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesthinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 (1 lb) French bread, cubed
- In a saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over medium heat.
- stir until smooth.
- Stir in beef, onions and mustard heat through.
- Move to a fondue pot or slow cooker; keep warm.
- Serve with bread cubes.