1 hr 10 mins
You can also make this dish with canned tuna in the place of the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Spray a 7 X 11 in.
- 3baking dish with vegetable spray and set aside.
- 4Combine the soup, water, mayonnaise, and curry powder and mix well.
- 5Sprinkle the rice over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 6Layer the spinach evenly over the top of the rice.
- 7Cover the spinach with half of the sou mix, then top with the chicken, then the remaining soup.
- 8Sprinkle the chees over the top and bake, uncovered, until bubbly and golden brown, about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken, Spinach and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.6 mg
- Sodium 562.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat condensed cream of chicken soup