Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice change from a standard cassarole--hope you enjoy!
Make and share this Creamy Chicken Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, flour, oregano, and parsley in a ziploc bag. Add chicken and shake to coat.
- Add potatoes and toss to mix.
- Grease cassarole dish and put in chicken and potatoes.
- Mix yogurt, cream, milk, and mayo in a bowl. Pour over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Dish is done when potatoes are tender.