Prep 10 mins
Cook 38 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- HEAT oven to 400°F
- COOK and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minute or until chicken is lightly browned. Add vegetables; cook 1 to 2 minute or until heated through. Stir in cooking creme; spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
- COVER with crust; seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in crust. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minute or until golden brown.
- Substitute: Substitute 2 cups chopped cooked ham for the chicken.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 350 calories, 19g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 65mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 22g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 8%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.