Recipe by KimmieOH
Give your chicken breast a new KICK!
Top Review by Benjamin.Pratt
I'm new here so writing a review for a recipe that was submitted 8 years ago seems silly, but here I go... Muenster is a bad cheese to go with chicken (especially without specifying how thick the slices should be) since it's a mild cheese and doesn't contribute much to the entrÃ©e. I think Cream of Chicken would have been a better choice. I used Cream of Mushroom (with Garlic!) and between the mushrooms and the garlic the taste of the entrÃ©e was overwhelmed by the two. I haven't just poured breadcrumbs on anything. I usually do the thing with the egg and bread and all that (whatever that's called). It didn't work out with this dish the way it was suggested. I also used 9 Grain bread... again, overwhelming. Why doesn't anyone specify the type of breadcrumbs for all the kitchen noobs?
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or any cream of soup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in 9x13" baking dish.
- Place 1 piece of cheese over each breast.
- In medium bowl, mix soup and mayo.
- Pour over chicken and sprinkle with paprika.
- Pour breadcrumbs over all.
- Cover& bake 55-60 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Let stand 5-7 minutes before serving.