1/3 Photos of Creamy Chicken Marsala
The difference between this marsala and the others is the cream. Really simple, really good. Great for company, but quick to fix. source: 365 ways to cook chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound breasts to 1/4 inch. In large frying pan, melt 2 Tbl butter over med heat.
- 2Add chicken and saute until lightly browned (4 min). Remove and set aside.
- 3Melt 2 more tablespoons of butter in pan. Add shallots and mushrooms (3-5 min).
- 4Cook until lightly browned.
- 5Add Marsala, bring to boil. Add cream and lemon juice and return to boil. Salt and pepper.
- 6Return chicken to pan. Cook turning in sauce to finish cooking (3 minutes).
- 7Serve over noodles or rice. (Instead of pounded breasts I sometimes substitute the frozen chicken tenders--they are so small and tender pounding isn't necessary).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 139.7 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.2 g