The difference between this marsala and the others is the cream. Really simple, really good. Great for company, but quick to fix. source: 365 ways to cook chicken
- Pound breasts to 1/4 inch. In large frying pan, melt 2 Tbl butter over med heat.
- Add chicken and saute until lightly browned (4 min). Remove and set aside.
- Melt 2 more tablespoons of butter in pan. Add shallots and mushrooms (3-5 min).
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Add Marsala, bring to boil. Add cream and lemon juice and return to boil. Salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan. Cook turning in sauce to finish cooking (3 minutes).
- Serve over noodles or rice. (Instead of pounded breasts I sometimes substitute the frozen chicken tenders--they are so small and tender pounding isn't necessary).