Creamy Chicken-Filled Crepes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, flour, eggs and oil. Mix well. Cover wih plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Spray an 8" nonstick skillet with vegetable spray. Place skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan, quickly tilting pan so batter covers bottom. Cook until crepe bottom is golden, about 1 minute. Turn crepe; cook for 1 minute longer.
- Transfer crepe to a large plate. Repeat with more cooking spray and remaining batter, placing waxed paper between each crepe. Set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with vegetable cooking spra. Add chicken; cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook for 2 minutes. Add soup, sour cream and green onions. Cook, stirring, until thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Place crepes on serving plates. Spoon chicken filling onto half of each crepe. Fold crepes over filling to cover. Serve immediately.