Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a super easy dish, and adds a little spice to the usuals maranara or bolognese sauce by using taco seasoning instead. I'm a big fan of creamy sauces, as well, so of course this is a hit. Try using fetuccini or ravioli or any other type of pasta if you'd like.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortellini (or pasta of choice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped onion
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken turns white.
- Stir in garlic and taco seasoning mix. Cook 1 minute.
- Stir in cream. Reduce heat to low; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
- Add cooked tortellini; toss to coat. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until tortellini is thoroughly heated.