Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
As published in the winter 2007 edition of Raley's Something Extra magazine.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chicken, broth and vegetables in a large saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in gravy and herbs and bring to boil again.
- Stir together Bisquick and water.
- Drop by tiny 1/2 teaspoonful onto soup.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes more.
Loved the recipe. Quick and easy. I have a very picky 17 year old daughter. She found this recipe. She also liked it! I doubled the amount of dumplings. It took about 20 minutes for the dumplings to cook and for the soup to turn creamy. It was a hit in our house!
Very good! I used broth for the total ounces of gravy and broth then added 1/2 c flour mixed into water to thicken. I also made my own dumplings from scratch... still the idea of a creamy chicken soup with dumplings is perfect for winter!
Very good!!! I doubled the amount of dumplings and it was delish~