As published in the winter 2007 edition of Raley's Something Extra magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, broth and vegetables in a large saucepan and bring to boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in gravy and herbs and bring to boil again.
- 4Stir together Bisquick and water.
- 5Drop by tiny 1/2 teaspoonful onto soup.
- 6Cover and cook for 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken and Dumpling Soup
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 1671.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence