Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and simple dish to fix on a busy night.
- 1 (12 ounce) boxof bow ties pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb , boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cups , broccolic cut up
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) containerof garlic and spice soft spreadable cheese
- 1. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- 2. In large skillet, heat olive oil over meduim high heat.
- 3. Add chicken. cook and stir 3-5 minutes, until chiken is lightly browned.
- 4. Remove chicken and add broccoli, red peppers and chicken broth.
- 5. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- 6. Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
- 7. Add cheese then pasta, combine gently until cheese is melted and smooth.
Creamy, delish, quick, colorful! Used elbow macaroni as that is what I had on hand. i also lowered burner to medium heat for sauteing chicken. Added a bit of milk to sauce. Thank you Vicki for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.