Easy and simple dish to fix on a busy night.
Make and share this Creamy Chicken and Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- 2. In large skillet, heat olive oil over meduim high heat.
- 3. Add chicken. cook and stir 3-5 minutes, until chiken is lightly browned.
- 4. Remove chicken and add broccoli, red peppers and chicken broth.
- 5. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- 6. Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
- 7. Add cheese then pasta, combine gently until cheese is melted and smooth.
Creamy, delish, quick, colorful! Used elbow macaroni as that is what I had on hand. i also lowered burner to medium heat for sauteing chicken. Added a bit of milk to sauce. Thank you Vicki for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2013.