Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, light (not healthy) cheesecake, not like the dense version. You can dress this up anyway you please with any topping you like.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream (I like Cool Whip)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (ready made)
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream until there are no lumps.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Add any topping you wish.