Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Quick and Easy Weeknights.
Make and share this Creamy Cauliflower-Pea Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 10 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 10 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes; drain well.
- Combine the cauliflower mixture and the remaining ingredients in a bowl, and toss well.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Loved this dish! I wouldn't have thought to add the cucumber but it really worked, especially with the dill. I served it warm and am looking forward to eating the leftovers cold for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for posting this great recipe!