Recipe by lazyme
From Quick and Easy Weeknights.
Top Review by loof
Loved this dish! I wouldn't have thought to add the cucumber but it really worked, especially with the dill. I served it warm and am looking forward to eating the leftovers cold for lunch tomorrow. Thanks for posting this great recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 10 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 10 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed