Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From an ad in a magazine a while back !
Make and share this Creamy Cauliflower and Butter Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large pot.
- Add garlic and onion and celery, cook 5 minutes.
- Add stock, cauliflower and butter beans.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly then puree, season to taste.
- Reheat and serve with a swirl of cream.
We both enjoyed this soup. Next time will serve in soup mugs by a roaring fire. Very creamy soup with a light mellow flavors. Made as writhen with one exception used 1% milk in place of cream as we have to watch the fat intake. Thanks so much for the post.