1/1 Photo of Creamy Brussels Sprouts Gratin With Bleu Cheese
Found originally here: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/02/creamy-brussels-sprouts-gratin-with-blue-cheese-recipe.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim & cut sprouts in half lengthwise.
- 2Heat an oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and bring a medium pot of salted water to boil.
- 3Butter a shallow baking dish and set aside.
- 4Add the Brussels sprouts to the water, bring back to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes. Drain, dry well, and arrange the sprouts in the buttered baking dish. Crumble the blue cheese over the sprouts.
- 5In a small bowl, whisk together the cream, milk and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour the cream mixture over the spouts, top with Parmesan, and transfer to the oven. Bake until the cream is bubbling and the top has begun to brown, 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Brussels Sprouts Gratin With Bleu Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 804.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 17.9 g