Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple throw together dish when time is of the essence...
Make and share this Creamy Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen oregon bean medley
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- freshly snipped parsley (optional)
- Place soup in a small pot, gradually stir in milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add beans and heat on medium, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from stove, ladle into bowls, and top with a small amount of fresh parsley, if desired.