Warming on a Winter evening
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2slice potatoes into medium slices and cook on stove top in just enough water to cover the potato slices. When potato is just cooked, remove from heat. spoon the potato slices out of the water and set the water aside.
- 3break cauliflower into flowers.
- 4slice onion thinly.
- 5set aside.
- 6heat oils and add spices.
- 7when the oil becomes aromatic, stir in the cauliflower and onion.
- 8when just cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- 9chop peppadew peppers into small pieces and set aside.
- 10make a white sauce by heating oil and using a hand whisk, briskly stir in enough flour for thickening, instant veggie stock granules and soy milk powder. Slowly add the water left over from cooking the potato while whisking briskly. Set aside.
- 11thinly coat an baking dish with oil to prevent sticking.
- 12layer the ingredients into baking dish. Place a few slices of potato on top of the dish to brown. Bake for 30 minutes Serve with a side salad.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Potato
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: