Prep 8 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was printed on the back of a packet of Continental cream of chicken soup. I have type the recipe as per the packet but when I first made the recipe I substituted half the cauliflower with other veges like asparagus and carrot. There is nothing stopping you from using any veggie you wish. Hubby thought it was a recipezaar recipe and rated it five!
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (45 g) packetcontinental cream of chicken soup mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- Cook cauliflower and place in oven proof dish.
- Place soup mix, milk and water into a saucepan and stir until boiling.
- Pour over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with combined breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.