This recipe was printed on the back of a packet of Continental cream of chicken soup. I have type the recipe as per the packet but when I first made the recipe I substituted half the cauliflower with other veges like asparagus and carrot. There is nothing stopping you from using any veggie you wish. Hubby thought it was a recipezaar recipe and rated it five!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cauliflower and place in oven proof dish.
- 2Place soup mix, milk and water into a saucepan and stir until boiling.
- 3Pour over cauliflower.
- 4Sprinkle with combined breadcrumbs and cheese.
- 5Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Baked Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 697.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: