Recipe by Annie Michelle
A delightful and refreshing chicken and vegetable pasta salad with a creamy pineapple herb sauce.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) boxes Kraft italian pasta salad mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese with pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 6 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
- 7 1⁄2 ounces frozen green beans
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles per box instructions.
- Blend pasta kits' seasoning and Parmesan cheese packets, Miracle Whip Light, Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic Recipe Soup and Dip Mix and Philadelphia Pineapple Cream Cheese.
- Drain noodles and cool in cold water.
- Stir noodles into sauce. (Warm sauce slightly if necessary for it to spread more easily).
- Stir in grilled chicken breast strips, green beans and almond slivers.
- Serve and enjoy!