Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun frozen dessert for adults. I found it in Epicurious Magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- 4 cups ice, shaved (made with the grater blade of a food processor)
- n a small pitcher, mix orange juice concentrate, Grand Marnier, and vanilla vodka.
- Stir to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, pack approximately 1 cup shaved ice into a paper snow cone cup (or cocktail glass), then drizzle with a quarter of the creamsicle mixture.
- Repeat with remaining ice.
YUMMY! This tastes just like a creamsicle to me and the addition of the shaved ice in the glass really made this a nice after dinner drink for DH and me. VERY smooth and delicious!
Really good and really fun. We enjoyed these and plan on serving these to friends next week. Thanks Bev for another great recipe.