Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great way to use up that delicious fresh corn.
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (4 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 0.5 (8 ounce) containersoft cream cheese with chives and onions
- chopped fresh parsley
- Cut kernels from corn.
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet. Drain on paper towels. Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon drippings in skillet.
- Add corn and red pepper.
- Stir in milk.
- Cook and stir for 6 to 8 minutes or until corn is tender.
- Stir cream cheese into mixture in skillet.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Stir in bacon pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.