Recipe by Kozmic Blues
Another new recipe I might try for Thanksgiving this year...
Top Review by ThreeGoodCooks
I used this recipe as a base for a "dressed up" version. I added a bit of green pepper and red pepper and some finely minced onion and portobello mushrooms. It was delicious but I think next time I will add some egg and breadcrumbs to make it more of a pudding.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cream cheese and milk in medium saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Add cream-style and thawed corn and half of the green onions; stir.
- Cook 4 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and remaining green onions.