Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A friend served this at a cook out and it was so good I begged for the recipe. She gave it to me on a napkin so I have to get it into my personal cookbook and would love to share it with you!
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Cut cabbage into bite size pieces. Cut sausage into 1/2 inch rings. Dice onion.
- Brown onion in a large pot.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes.
- Fill pot with enough water to cover cabbage.
- Place the sausage rounds on top of the cabbage, tomatoe mixture.
- Cover and simmer until cabbage is done.
- Add 1 tsp flour to sour cream and mix well. Add the mixture to the cabbage and stir. Place heat on low and cook an additional 20 minutes.