Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My friend Kim, from WA makes this every year during the holidays and she said it never last very long. I haven't made this yet, but plan to soon. As always, I have made the recipe vegan.
- 15 ounces cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup firm silken tofu
- 1⁄4 cup non diary coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup organic spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar (or 1/2 tbsp. raw agave nectar)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a casserole that has been greased or buttered with vegan margarine.
- Bake uncovered at 375'F for 45 minutes until golden and set.
- Bon Appetit!